11.04.2013

the thankful project day 4 : an experience

How am I supposed to limit this to one experience? There are so many.

I'm glad I got to experience two ferris wheels this year. One in Seattle, WA and the other in Pensacola, FL. I love ferris wheels x459820 zillion! I love the views you get with them. I love that they are tall. I just love, 'em.

Pensacola Beach, Florida
Another great part about these ferris wheels are that I got to take a ride on them with amazing people. In Seattle I went with my nephew, who I had just met, as well as my brother and sister-in-law. In Florida, I went with my entire wedding party and we had a great time.

Seattle, Washington

1 comment:

  1. So, here's a fun (aka nerdy) editorial fact for you: Ferris is capitalized: Ferris wheel, because it was built by a man whose last name was Ferris! Originally designed to be shown at the World's Fair in Chicago in the late 1800s. I learned that from reading the book Devil in the White City, which was really good if you need a book recommendation :) Love the pics! The Florida one has awesome colors with the sky and everything!

    ReplyDelete

TEMPLATE BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS